The Fast will begin on Sunday, September 27, 2020 at 6P by anointing ourselves with anointing oil and taking Communion (communion cups, if you have, but if not, grape juice and saltine crackers). The Fast will end at 6P on Monday, September 28, 2020.
The Fast will consist of salads, chicken or fish and nuts for those that have to take medications and need protein. We will take Communion at the beginning of the Fast and at the 6P hour.
Scriptures: Isaiah 58:6 – Acts 3:21 – Ephesians 5:15-16 – Revelation 21:5
Seven Rosh Hashanah Prophetic Decrees
The Seven Prophetic Decrees will be read every day before, during and after the Fast.
- I decree that I am the head and not the tail! The Lord, my God, is bringing me up and is turning things around in my life. I will be ahead of the rest and I will be coming up in Jesus’ name.
- I decree and declare that I am about to taste and see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living! I am about to taste of the sweetness of the Lord. He is turning all of my bitter into sweet. I will fully experience the promises of His Word!
- I decree a restoration of all that was lost and stolen from me and my family. Whatever the thief tried to take from my finances, my health, my ministry, and my business, I take it back now and I receive my restoration today in Jesus’ name.
- I decree a spirit of restitution to take over in Jesus’ name! The enemy will pay back seven times over and even more. I decree and declare that I am ready to receive the restitution and the honor that is for the shame and for the arbitration.
- I decree a renewing and a renewal of all things. I am coming into the new. The Lord is making me new for I am a new creation. I am coming into a new shift and alignment in the Spirit. “I am making all things new,” says the Lord! (See Rev. 21:5.)
- I decree that I am entering into the best year of my life yet. This is going to be my year. I am going to have the best times of my life and the most outlandish encounters and experiences with the Holy Spirit. 5779 is my year, in Jesus’ name!
- I decree that I am entering into the greatest breakthrough of all. I am the shofar of the Lord. I am the trumpet of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is about to release a blast of breakthrough into my spirit and out of me in Jesus’ name! I will shout and praise aloud of the works of the Lord!