21 DAY PRAYER FAST
Join us in celebrating the “21 Day Prayer Fast” as we Fast, Pray and Partake of Jesus’ body and His shed blood and as often as we do it, we do it in remembrance of Christ Jesus.
The Fast will begin on Monday, January 3, 2022 at 6A by anointing ourselves with anointing oil and taking Communion (communion cups, if you have, but if not, grape juice and saltine crackers). The Fast will end at 6P on Monday, January 24, 2022.
The Fast will consist of vegetables, chicken or fish and nuts for those that have to take medications and need protein. We will take Communion at the beginning of the Fast and at the 6P hour. We will humble ourselves, fast, pray and believe that God will transform our lives, families, city and nation.
Scriptures: Isaiah 58:6, 11-12 – Matthew 17:20-21 – Revelation 21:5-7
The Lord’s Supper – 1 Cor. 11:23-29
23 For I have received of the Lord that which also I delivered unto you, that the Lord Jesus the same night in which he was betrayed took bread:
24 And when he had given thanks, he brake it, and said, Take, eat: this is my body, which is broken for you: this do in remembrance of me.
25 After the same manner also he took the cup, when he had supped, saying, this cup is the new testament in my blood: this do ye, as oft as ye drink it, in remembrance of me.
26 For as often as ye eat this bread, and drink this cup, ye do shew the Lord’s death till he come.
27 Wherefore whosoever shall eat this bread, and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.
28 But let a man examine himself, and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup.
29 For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord’s body.
Eight Prophetic Decrees of 2022 to Decree During The Fast
The Eight Prophetic Decrees will be read every day before, during and after the Fast.
- I Decree that I am the head and not the tail, in Jesus’ Mighty Name! The Lord, my God, is bringing me up and is turning things around in my life. 13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail; and thou shalt be above only, and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command thee this day, to observe and to do them. Deut. 28:13.
- I Decree and Declare that I am about to taste and see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living, in Jesus’ Mighty Name! I am about to taste of the sweetness of the Lord. He is turning all of my bitter into sweet. 8 O taste and see that the Lord is good: blessed is the man that trusteth in Him. Psa. 34:8.
- I Decree a Restoration of all that was lost, stolen, held-up, held-back, delayed, robbed, aborted, hindered, blocked, stopped, and opposed from me and my family, in Jesus’ Mighty Name. Whatever the thief tried to take from my finances, my health, my ministry, my life, my vision, my creative ideas, and my business, I take it back now and I receive my Restoration today in Jesus’ Name. 25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. Joel 2:25.
- I Decree a Spirit of Restitution to take over in Jesus’ Mighty Name! The enemy will pay back seven times over and even more. I Decree and Declare that I am ready to receive the restitution and the honor that is for the shame. 31 But if he be found, he shall restore sevenfold; he shall give all the substance of his house. Prov. 6:31.
- I Decree a Renewing and a Renewal of all things. I am coming into the New, in Jesus’ Mighty Name. The Lord is making me new for I am a New Creation. I am coming into a New Shift and Alignment in the Spirit. “I AM making all things New,” says the Lord! 5 And He that sat upon the throne said, Behold, I make all things New. And He said unto me, Write: for these words are true and faithful. Rev. 21:5.
- I Decree that I am entering into the best year of my life yet in 2022. This is going to be my year. I am going to have the best times of my life and the most outlandish encounters and experiences with the Holy Spirit. This is my year, in Jesus’ Mighty Name! 17 Therefore if any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new. 2 Cor. 5:17.
- I Decree that I am entering into the greatest breakthrough of all, in Jesus’ Mighty Name. I am the shofar of the Lord. I am the trumpet of the Holy Spirit. The Lord is about to release a blast of breakthrough into my spirit and out of me in Jesus’ Mighty Name! I will shout and praise aloud of the works of the Lord! 19 Behold, I will do a New thing; Now it shall spring forth; shall ye not know it? I will even make a way in the wilderness, and rivers in the desert. Isa. 43:19.
- I Decree that I am entering into 2022 – the greatest Breakthrough of Release, in Jesus’ Mighty Name. As I enter into God’s Year of Release. I thank You Jesus for Releasing me from: debts, financial bondage, never having enough, heartbreak, grief, fear, pride, infirmities, pain, and dreaded diseases. The Lord is about to Release His Promise of Provisions (Spiritually, Financially, Emotionally, Physically, Naturally, Domestically and Economically) from the very Hand of God. 11 For I know the plans and thoughts that I have for you,’ says the Lord, ‘plans for peace and well-being and not for disaster, to give you a future and a hope. Jer. 29:11.